iOS and Android Apps & Websites
We handcraft apps and websites using only the finest locally sourced graphics and hand-tailored custom code. Once you’ve sampled the quality of our homegrown websites and apps, you’ll never want to go back to factory-farmed clones again.
Our expertise doesn’t stop at phones and browsers. We can scour your back-office systems, leaving no stone unturned, revealing the path to digital nirvana.
Let us regale you with our portfolio:
- American Craft Council
- The Multiplication Tunes
- Twas the Night Before Halloween
- iActiveLearning ProFile Planner
- Making Gobbler Cobbler and Some Ole Time Turkey Tunes
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit Special Easter Edition
- Twas the Night iBook Hidden Picture Clues
- Mighty Kids Street Smarts
- Charles the Chef
- The Little Engine That Could (Not connected with Penguin’s official The Little Engine That Could app)
- Winston-Salem Chamber
- Captain Stumpy: The Pirate Cat
On a cold winter’s day back in 1995, we came together to develop Art Odyssey, the web’s first Oracle database-driven website, with our patron saint of the arts, Libba Evans. 18 years and a million downloads later, we’re still turning heads with apps that make your pocket happy.
It starts with a seed, an idea. We’ll take the time to understand and create a plan for how to grow it to fruition. We’ll walk with you every step of the way from writing an initial storyboard to creating the graphics and code to testing and implementation. We’ll take your app or website to market and dance with you under the full harvest moon*.
*Dancing under a harvest moon is optional.